Education Support Professionals
Education support professional (ESP) members are an important part of Nevada's public education team. They include school secretaries, paraprofessionals, custodial staff, food service workers, and bus drivers. Without ESP members, kids wouldn't get extra help and attention, the bell wouldn't ring, the busses wouldn't run, and the schools wouldn't be safe and clean. Nationwide, ESP members number one-half million and growing, making up more than 40 percent of the total K-12 education workforce. ESP members are critically important to the school community.
- Visit the NEA ESP website
- Visit the Nevada ESP Facebook page
- Get Your Career Off to a Great Start
- Maintain Your Professional Records
- What You Need to Know
- How to be Your Own Best Advocate